S’well Stainless Steel Traveler – 12 Oz
Established in 2010, S’well is the only reusable bottle that looks great and does good. S’well keeps your drinks cold for 24 hours or hot for 12, while giving back to those in need. S’well bottles are beautifully crafted and designed to last. Composed of 18/8 premium grade stainless steel, S’well bottles are insulated to eliminate condensation so they never sweat on your hands or in your bag. Designed to suit all of your hydration needs, S’well comes in a variety of sizes and styles. Whether you’re on the road or in the office, there’s a S’well just for you.
- TRIPLE-LAYERED INSULATION: S’well Traveler 12oz stainless steel travel / coffee mugs feature triple-layered, vacuum-insulated construction, designed to keep beverages cold for up to 21 hours or hot for up to 9 with our exclusive Therma-S’well Technology Each Traveler Mug features unique colors, prints, patterns and textures, all while delivering superior functionality Hand-wash only
- THE PERFECT FIT: Our metal beverage containers are designed with an opening wide enough for most ice cubes so you can easily refill and reuse it over and over Whether you’re hitting the road, or headed to a meeting, or the gym, you’ll find S’well fits just right in most standard-size cup holders
- DON’T SWEAT IT: Toss your bottle in your bag without worrying about spills, drips, or condensation S’well beverage containers are insulated with a copper wall layer to make your mug sweat-free and feature a leak-free top for added spill protection
- WORRY-FREE HYDRATION: Your search for safety is over All S’well containers are BPA-free and composed of 18/8 premium food-grade stainless steel We are compliant with California Prop 65 regulations and our products are certified to meet all regulatory requirements by an independent and accredited testing facility
- SUSTAINABILITY WITHOUT COMPROMISE: You won’t have to compromise fashion and functionality to live more sustainably with our sleek, beautifully crafted, built to last bottles Every S’well purchased counts towards displacing millions of single-use plastic bottles