Expedia+ Rewards Updates
Expedia has announced that they have improved their Expedia+ rewards program with their Travel with Points feature. Basically they have streamlined their program so you don’t have to redeem your reward points for Expedia+ hotel coupons but can now turn your points into free hotel stays at over 170,000 Expedia Rate hotels.
Some of the improvements to their Expedia+rewards program are:
- They advise that you can now use as many or few points as possible
- You can keep your Expedia+rewards points if your plans change
- You can combined Expedia+reward points with promotional coupons to super charge savings
- Get double the value of your reward points at +VIP Access™ hotels
- You can book hotels for friends and family
- You can use your points to redeem for flights on Expedia with no blackout dates
- You can also donate your points to charities such as St Jude Child’s Research Hospital
How do you collect Expedia+reward points?
- 2 points per $1 spent on hotels or Vacation Packages that include a hotel
- 2 points per $1 spent on activities, cars, or cruises
- 1 point per $1 spent on flight + car packages
- 1 point per $5 spent on flights
- Remember to book with the Expedia mobile app to get TRIPLE points!
Yes, you need to note that you need a minimum of 3,500 Expedia+ points to use your points to book a Expedia Rate hotel