Shanghai Disneyland Updates
Back in July 2015 some more details were announced around Shanghai Disneyland which will be a unique experience due to it’s embracing the rich heritage of ancient Chinese culture.
The park is the first Disney theme park in mainland China and is on track to open in Spring 2016. The center piece of the park Enchanted Storybook Castle will be the largest and most advanced castle at any existing Disney park.
The park will feature 6 themed lands:
- Adventure Isle – discover a lost world with hidden treasures
- Gardens of Imagination – the wonders of nature powered by your imagination
- Mickey Avenue – inspired by your favourite Disney characters
- Tomorrowland – Optimism for the future and unlimited possibilities
- Fantasyland – inspiration by Disney’s favourite animated stories
- Treasure Cove – The only pirate themed land
Fans will be excited that two of the most exciting new experiences Marvel Universe that allows guests to mix with Marvel Super Heroes and Star Wars Launch Bay offering a state of the art immersive cinematic experience.
To entice guests to stay at the park they will offer two amazing hotels the Art Nouveau-inspired Shanghai Disneyland Hotel along with the Pixar inspired Toy Story Hotel. So if you want to experience some amazing Disney magic you should consider planning a trip to Shanghai Disneyland next year!