Luxury Hotels in Las Vegas
Luxury Hotels typically cost more than an average Las Vegas hotel room but hotel guests can expect an ultra level of quality service. Typically luxury hotels are classed as 5-star or above such as the 7-star Burj Al Arab in Dubai but often boutique luxury hotels aren’t marketed by traditional star ratings. Its common for luxury hotels to be more focused on excellent quality experience for guests, ultimate staff service and a consistent experience for each guest.
Boutique Hotels are also often classed as Luxury Hotels and work very hard to differentiate their experience from the sometimes cookie-cutter experience offered in larger chain hotels. The other benefit of Boutique hotels is they can often offer a personalised experience for guests visiting Las Vegas and have some of the better services/facilities available for those away from home. It is important to note when looking for places to stay in Las Vegas that boutique hotels can also be described as lifestyle hotels or designer hotels in your guide books and on other travel websites.
Las Vegas Luxury Hotel Rates?
While there is no formal rate per night threshold that luxury or boutique hotels must meet, its common that a rate over US$250/night can be expected.
Luxury Las Vegas Hotels
- Encore at Wynn Las Vegas
- Hyatt Place Las Vegas
- JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort and Spa
- The Palazzo Resort Hotel & Casino by Suiteness
- The Venetian Las Vegas
- The Westin Casuarina Las Vegas Hotel Casino and Spa
- Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino by Suiteness
- Caesars Palace Las Vegas
- NoMad Las Vegas
- Vdara Hotel & Spa
- Delano Las Vegas at Mandalay Bay
- Waldorf Astoria Las Vegas
- Renaissance Las Vegas Hotel
- The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
- Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas
- Wynn Las Vegas
- Ritz-Carlton Lake Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Hilton
- ARIA Resort & Casino @ City Center
- Trump International Hotel Las Vegas