Exotic Car Driving Experience Las Vegas
Las Vegas is focused on ensuring it delivers everything that you could want no matter how exclusive or expensive it is. So it’s no wonder that Las Vegas also offers visitors a chance to experience driving amazing exotic supercars at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway. Las Vegas is one of the few places that give you the opportunity to behind the wheel of a high-powered supercar and discover it’s true power.
Exotic Car Choices**
- Ferrari F430 F1
- Ferrari 458 Italia
- Ferrari 488 GTB
- Ferrari 488 Pista
- Lamborghini Gallardo LP550-2
- Lamborghini Huracan LP580-2
- Lamborghini Huracan Performante
- Lamborghini Aventador LP700
- Lamborghini Aventador S
- Porsche 718 Cayman GTS
- Porsche 992 Carrera S
- Porsche 991 GT3
- Porsche 991 GT3 RS Gen1
- Porsche 991 GT3 RS Gen2
- Porsche 991 GT2 RS
- Chevrolet Corvette C7 Z06
- Chevrolet Corvette ZR1
- Other supercars?
- Aston Martin Vantage
- Audi R8 V10 Plus
- Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat
- Mercedes AMG GT R
- McLaren 570s
- Nissan GT-R Premium
- Acura NSX
- Ford Shelby GT500EXR LV02
**Cars might change due to availability on the day
Exotic Car Driving Experience Power Package
Drive up to 5 laps around Las Vegas Motor Speedway in 2 choices of high-powered supercars after receiving specialised one-on-one driving training.
Tour Duration: 2 Hours
Exotic Car Driving Experience Elite Package
Drive upto 10 laps around Las Vegas Motor Speedway in 2 choices of high-powered supercars after receiving specialised driving training.
Tour Duration: 2.5 Hours
What happens on race day?
- Arrival & Registration
- Our friendly team will welcome you for an unforgettable experience
- Technical Briefing
- Learn the most efficient techniques to drive on our racetrack
- Track Discovery Laps
- Exclusive at Exotics Racing! 2 Free discovery laps in a Porsche Cayenne
- Driving Experience
- Get behind the wheel of a powerful supercar on our racetrack
- Add Cars, Laps, Ride-Along & Go-Kart
- Enhance your experience forever by adding more supercars, laps, ride-along and go-kart
- On-Board HD Video, Photo & Check Out
- Treasure your experience forever by purchasing the On-Board HD video and customised photo
Supercar Driving Experience frequently asked questions
- Dress code? No racing suits are required. Open-toe shoes, sandals, and high-heels are not allowed. Close-toe shoes will be provided to anyone who does not have proper footwear.
- Drivers License? Your driver’s license can be issued from any state or country. Drivers must be at least 18 years old. Ride-along passengers must be tall enough to safely sit in the passenger seat of the car while properly wearing the car’s standard seatbelt.
- Insurance & Helmets? You must properly wear your helmet throughout the entire time in the car as a driver and passenger. Helmets are provided at no cost and all standard helmet sizes are available. Insurance is included with no deductible.
- Las Vegas EXR Driving Center? Our Las Vegas EXR Driving Center is a state-of-art 14,000 square feet of hospitality space and provides premium services with private café, relaxing lounges, Wifi, AC and VIP area. Drivers and guests can watch the supercars on track from the panoramic rooftop terrace with an astonishing view on the whole racetrack.
- Transportation? We offer a complimentary shuttle service from the ARIA Resort & Casino to our Las Vegas racetrack. We also provide a complimentary parking if you want to come with your own vehicle. Other easy and affordable transportation services such as Uber or Lyft will be the quickest and most flexible way to get there. For the Supercar experience, ride in a limo with our partner Presidential Limousine.