Moxy Chelsea opening October 2018
The Chelsea neighborhood in New York, specifically at 105 West 28th (on 6th avenue) will open in October 2018 Moxy Chelsea, this property will have 35 floors and 349 rooms; will be developed by Lightstone and will be part of the experience of Marriott International and its Moxy Hotels brand; its production will come from the hand of the great design designer Yabu Pushelberg and the prestigious design and architecture firm Rockwell Group; This team has already stamped itself in the development of Moxy Times Square.
The exterior of the Moxy Chelsea was designed by Stonehill Taylor, with a style of “urban jungle”, with an innovative design focused on botany; the front facade of the building will have a glass greenhouse with a lavish 3-story wall that will shape a vertical garden; Windows that fill the spaces with natural light, will have a glass lounge on its roof that will have a retractable window that will provide impressive views that will extend from the majestic Statue of Liberty to the Empire State; this theme Moxy calls, “outdoor terrace at the touch of a button”; the entrance of the hotel will also be avant-garde, on its roof will have a digital LED installation, which will transmit phrases like “You Love Me, You Love Me More”, emphasizes the aesthetic style of the brand.
Moxy Chelsea will not be left behind to please its guests at lunch time, in an association of the Tao Group, Francesco and Lorenzo Panella representatives of AnticaPesa located in Rome and Brooklyn, they promise to delight with ristorante, caffe, pasticceria, Cocktail lounge and a bar that will offer gourmet styles of Italian street food, they also offer a track oven in the classic Neapolitan style on the outdoor garden terrace.
The available rooms will be:
- Guest room: 1 King bed, city view, price: $ 278 / night
- Guest room: 2 double beds, city view, price: $ 351 / night
- Guest room: 4 bunk beds with single beds; price: $334 / night
- Bedroom suite: 1 King bed, 2 bathrooms, city view (not yet available)
Highlights of the rooms:
- Chic rooms with an elegant design and well-equipped functional space
- Linen and high thread toiletries
- All rooms are equipped with 42-inch Full HD flat-screen TVs and high-quality sound system
- Free high-speed Wi-Fi, screencasting capability and built-in USB ports
- LED light activated by movement under the bed and backlit glass panels to add ambience
- Full height art image and comfortable leather armchair in all rooms.