Open Tower Day 2016
On Saturday the 19th March 2016, there will be the 4th annual open tower day happening in Amsterdam.
The Open Tower Day event started in 2013 where historical and modern towers open up their doors and views to the public.
The towers listed below that you can visit on Open Tower Day are:
- ABN Amro Headquarters
- Beurs van Berlage
- Crowne Plaza Amsterdam South
- Fletcher Hotel Amsterdam
- Lloyd Hotel
- Motel One
- Mövenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Centre
- Ramada Apollo Amsterdam Centre
- Ravel Residence
- REM Eiland
- Symphony Tower
- The Student Hotel Amsterdam City
- VondelCS Tower
Below I have mapped out the locations participating but have removed two from the map below that have already likely sold out Posthoornkerk & Rembrandt Tower Boardroom.
Open Tower Day photo & video competition
- Post you material first on their official Facebook page! You can upload up to and including the 3th of April, before 23:59.
- After that mail or WeTransfer your picture(’s) and / or short films(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org including your name and address details.
- You can send in a maximum of 3 pictures and/ or 2 short films (duration maximum of 4 minutes)!
- The winner(s) will be personally notified around the 17th of April 2016. The results are final and not open to discussion.