Tokyo Disneyland closed due to Corona Virus
As a precautionary measure in line with prevention efforts taking place across Japan and in response to the recommendations of appropriate authorities, we are temporarily closing Tokyo Disneyland and Tokyo DisneySea out of consideration for the health and safety of our guests and cast members from February 29 to March 15. We remain in close contact with related government agencies about the situation. The Parks are currently scheduled to reopen on March 16, but further information will be announced at a later date.
Please read below if you have the following Park tickets:
Applicable for purchased tickets that are unused
- Fixed date tickets with a Park admission date within the period from February 29 to March 15, 2020.
- Park tickets with an expiration date within the period from February 29 to March 15, 2020.
- Campus Day Passports with fixed admission period from January 6 through March 19, 2020.
- Corporate Program “Thanks Festival” Passports with fixed admission period from January 6 through March 19, 2020.
Information for Annual Passport holders is scheduled to be posted on the Tokyo Disney Resort Official Website around March 13, 2020.
Holders of the Park tickets mentioned above will be eligible for the following:
Ticket changes will be accepted without a fee, or charge resulting from price difference, to a ticket valid for admission until March 31, 2021. Please note the exchanged tickets will not be valid on dates when Park admission is being restricted.
Ticket refunds will also be accepted.
Please note depending on where the ticket purchases were made, the contact location will be different.
Please use the web form if you purchased Park tickets from:
- Tokyo Disney Resort Online Reservations & Tickets website.
– Please note that making changes to Park tickets on or after April 1, 2020 on the Tokyo Disney Resort Online Reservations & Tickets will result in a fee.
- Disney Hotel, Tokyo Disney Resort Official Hotel, Tokyo Disney Resort Partner Hotel, or the Disney Store
- Ticket booths at Tokyo Disneyland or Tokyo DisneySea
To request ticket changes or refunds in advance, please fill out the required information in the web form on or after February 29.
Please contact the location where the tickets were issued if you purchased ticket from:
- Travel agencies
- Some convenience stores (please refer to the issuing location indicated on the Park ticket)
Please note that the handling of your ticket will be partially different from the description above.